The AccessNurse readmission reduction program exceeded the hospital’s anticipated results.
• $1.2M Savings due to 30-day readmits dropping 3% during the program’s first seven months (a 24% improvement and an estimated annualized savings of $2.1M)
• 49% Cost savings due to outsourcing the program and keeping nurses on the floor to provide patient care
• 42% Average increase in HCAHPS patient satisfaction questions resulting in a likelihood to recommend the hospital
• 3% Increase in follow-up appointment compliance
• 94% Of all needed interventions resolved by AccessNurse RNs with only 3% requiring escalation to hospital staff
AccessNurse is the premier provider of medical call center solutions serving over 500 healthcare organizations, more than 20,000 providers and practices, in the United States. For the past 25 years, we’ve supported our clients in handling over 30 million patient calls. AccessNurse provides 24/7 telephone nurse triage, answering, and appointment scheduling services for prestigious healthcare organizations across the country. To learn how our call center solutions can support your healthcare organization’s goals contact us today.