The AccessNurse readmission reduction program exceeded the hospital’s anticipated results.
• $1.2M Savings due to 30-day readmits dropping 3% during the program’s first seven months (a 24% improvement and an estimated annualized savings of $2.1M)
• 49% Cost savings due to outsourcing the program and keeping nurses on the floor to provide patient care
• 42% Average increase in HCAHPS patient satisfaction questions resulting in a likelihood to recommend the hospital
• 3% Increase in follow-up appointment compliance
• 94% Of all needed interventions resolved by AccessNurse RNs with only 3% requiring escalation to hospital staff
AccessNurse is the premier provider of medical call center solutions, including telephone nurse triage, answering services and appointment scheduling. In business since 1996, AccessNurse serves more than 20,000 providers and practices, along with health care systems, FQHCs and universities across the country. For more information regarding our telephone triage services, click here. To learn how our call center solutions can meet and exceed your organization’s goals and objectives, email us or call 844-277-6312.