AccessNurse Non-Clinical Director Recognized as a 2022 TeamHealth Women of Distinction Award Winner
We are excited to announce that our very own, Mandi San Nicolas, AccessNurse Director of Non-Clinical Services, on receiving the 2022 Women of Distinction Award by our parent company, Team Health. Check out a quick video below to hear from Mandi after receiving this award.
Timothy P. Stephenson, AccessNurse Vice President, Operations met in-person to present Mandi with her award.
From your entire AccessNurse Family: Congrats on this great honor, Mandi!
2022 TeamHealth’s Women In Leadership Program Recipients
Women in Leadership Program honors and awards women each year who are nominated by their leadership and peers for outstanding efforts and exemplary contributions to TeamHealth.
Please join us in congratulating all Mandi and all other award winners for their valuable contributions and remarkable work, especially during this unique time in the healthcare world:
- Alice Leone, Senior Vice President of Operations Finance, Southeast Group
- Amanda Bucco, Director of Client Services, Enterprise Information Technology
- Amanda San Nicolas, Director of Non-Clinical Services, AccessNurse
- Angelia Ross, Vice President of Finance, LifePoint Group
- Deborah Vinton, System Medical Director, Emergency and Hospital Medicine, Southeast Group
- Erica Miller, Director of Facility, Provider Contracting and Scheduling, Northeast Group
- Fazia Abrahim, Director of Finance, Specialty Services and Facility, Hospital Medicine
- Heather Kibler, Vice President of Revenue Cycle Education and Integration, Healthcare Financial Services
- Jan Kirby, Vice President of Finance, Telehealth and Ambulatory Services
- Kristi Caruthers, Director of Chief Medical Office Program Initiatives
- Krystal Stucky, Clinical Practice Manager, Post-Acute Care, West
- Margie Dylewski, Director of Solutions Delivery, Enterprise Information Technology
- Sarah Wills Chief CRNA, Anesthesiology, University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- Sarah Tyree-Wardrip, Vice President of Provider Services, West Group
- Sharon Hurst, Senior Recruiting Manager, D&Y
- Suzanne Frank, Vice President of Performance Improvement, Hospital Medicine
- Vibhuti Chopra, Assistant Facility Medical Director, Anesthesiology, New York-Presbyterian Queens
- Vinee Srivastava, Clinical Lead, Post-Acute Care, West Phoenix
- Wendy Appleton, Accounts Payable Manager
More About Mandi San Nicolas, AccessNurse Director of Non-Clinical Services
Mandi began her career with TeamHealth in 2010 using her background as a Unit Secretary and Patient Access Clerk to learn her new role. She enjoys working in health care and being able to help others in their most critical times of need and, as a director, helping her employees discover their career paths.
About The Women in Leadership Program
The Women in Leadership program was developed in 2016 to encourage women through collaboration and strategies to support women leaders within the umbrella of TeamHealth companies. Creating a mentor program, providing networking opportunities, identifying and developing talented women and promoting women leaders within TeamHealth are just some of the goals of this program. Through the creation and development of this program, TeamHealth helps to improve the recruitment and retention of women and promote a community of continuous learning, encouragement of female leaders and promotion of diversity in the workplace. To learn more click here.